Quality Control Inspection
We have an extensive documented and third party surveyed quality control inspection process. This process ensures that all products meet all of your requirements.
Stellar also has in-process inspections and statistical process control procedures in place that ensure quality throughout the entire manufacturing process. This monitoring allows us to be proactive rather than reactive, cutting time and costs related to quality, as well as quickly addressing any quality concerns.
Our quality control inspection procedures include:
- Qualified personnel
- Controlled environment
- Customer specific /Source inspections
Our quality control inspection equipment includes:
- Brown & Sharpe Global "Image 9128" CMM 36" (x) by 48" (y) by 31" (z) travel equipped with Renishaw PH10MQ Motorized Head, Renishaw TP 200 Touch Trigger Probe, Intel DuoCore Computer, 3Gb Ram, 250Gb hard drive, 21.4" LCD Monitor, HP Deskjet printer, PC-DMIS Measurement Software, Data Page/RT Statistical Process Software.
- Brown & Sharpe "Mistral" CMM 26" (x) by 28" (y) by 18" (z) travel equipped with Renishaw PH1M Motorized Head, Renishaw TP-20 Touch Trigger Probe, Intel DuoCore Computer, 3Gb Ram, 250Gb hard drive, 21.4" LCD Monitor, PC-DMIS Measurement Software, Data Page/RT Statistical Process Software.
- Mitutoyo Coordinate Measuring Machine, Model #F-704, with 33" x 22" x 5" black granite surface top, Dell Optiplex PC, Canon Inkjet.
- Scheer-Tumico Optical Comparator, Model 22-1500, 14" diameter screen, floor type.
- 2 - Pratt & Whitney 12" Supermicrometer, #M1471.
- Mitutoyo Profile Projector, Model PH361A, 14" diameter screen with 1 - Geo Check readout, X & Y axis.
- Technicorp Alloy Separator, Model 950.
- Mitutoyo #401 Surftest.
- Brown & Sharpe No. 599-1011-14-P-1, 14" Micro-Hite EDP No. 865433.
- Starrett HDV400 Horizontal Digital Video Measurement System.