NDT Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection
Stellar Precision offers all of our non-destructive testing & inspection in-house for full control over our quality, lead-time and affordability. We are able to turnaround inspections under our roof in just a few hours versus a 7-10 day turnaround time if the service was outsourced.
Stellarhas a NDT Level II inspector in-house. We perform magnetic particle inspection on larger parts, or liquid penetrant/dye penetrant (zyglo). We have the expertise in a variety of non-destructive testing and inspection techniques.
Stellar’s Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection includes:
- Liquid Penetrant/Die Penetrant (Group I & V)
- Magnetic Particle
- Eddy Current
- Alloy Identification
- Hydro (proof testing)
- Load Testing
- Dimensional Inspection
- Mechanical Testing
- Cone Strip
- Tensile Testing
- Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Zyglo Inspection
Stellar’s Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Equipment includes:
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- 1 Magna-Flux P-1500, 1 - Parker Test Yoke, 1 - steel table, 5' x 2 1/2' w/Wet & Dry Magnetic Particle Capability and High Output Pneumatic Fixturing.
- Parker Contour Probe
- Magnetic Particle Yoke
- Ultrasonic Test Equipment
- Kraut Kramer USIP11
- A Scan Ultrasonic Flaw Detector w/ Assorted Probes
- Liquid Penetrant Test Equipment
- Liquid Penetrant Test Kit w/Group 1 Dye Penetrant Testing Capabilities.
- Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner
- Hydraulic Test Equipment
- Two (2) Complete Test Units w/5,000 PSI Maximum Pressure